Selling your home is probably the biggest financial transaction you will make over the course of your life. Selling your property in Tenerife will be a relatively complex process where you will need to have some knowledge in marketing, legal and financial factors that are often decisive. Here are some tips to help you in the process.
1. Optimize the Sale Price:Properly establish a fair price is crucial to sell your property in Tenerife. Buyers are the ones that ultimately determine the final value, they compare your home price to similar offerings on the market and if the price is not attractive, they go to the next offer on the list. The longer the property is for sale, the hardest to find a buyer because they tend to think there is some problem with it.
2. Prepare the House:The way you present your property to potential buyers can make the difference between success or failure:
- Remove things or furniture from the entrance of the house. It will look more spacious.
- Open the windows every day for a few minutes, it eliminates undesirable odors and prevents moisture.
- If you’re going to be out during the day turn on any lights inside. It will make the home look more inviting.
- Removes leftover furniture. The rooms will be more spacious.
- If you need to paint, use light neutral colors.
- Hide cosmetic and personal use objects.
- Open the curtains to illuminate the rooms